As the whole country is aware, Minnesota is having a winter storm/blizzard. According to the weather, the storm hasn't even truly gotten here. I thought I would take advantage of a perfectly untouched snowfall for Josey's pictures but of course my footsteps are all around her :) She really didn't know what to think about the "white stuff." Brian had taken her out and let her touch it earlier. Josey just sat wherever I sat her but did lean over and try to stick her face in it. Her father hates this snowsuit but I think it is absolutely adorable! You can't dress them up like this when they are older so I have to do it now :)



Last week, we had a playdate with 3 of my co-workers and their little girls. We met at the House of Bounce in Rochester which for those of you that don't know it is a place with a bunch of blowup bouncy things with a few obstacle courses and slides. The best part of going there? They have a specific "toddler time" in the mornings so you don't have to worry about big kids running around. Josey had a great time. As usual, she was ecstatic that there were other kids. Josey really started to get the bouncing thing and loved the obstacle courses. Here are a couple of photos from our outting.

Climbing up the ladder to the slide.

Crawling down a tube on an obstacle course. I think if you're a big kid, you are supposed to run through the big tube arms above her head but her and I crawled our way through it :)

Attempting to get a group photo which we knew it probably wouldn't happen but this picture is priceless. From left to right: Avalynn, Calla, Josey, Elianna.

Josey was so tuckered out from her playdate that she fell asleep while she was eating puffs. If you notice, she still has her hand stuck in her snack cup :) She played her heart out!
I absolutely love the snowsuit! What would somebody from GA know about snowsuits anyway!
ReplyDelete